Sarah's western geo-tour

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thermopolis WY

Thermopolis is amazing. For now, just a sample of pictures of the hot springs. I'll post from the museum later -- it requires actual thought.













Posted by Unknown at 2:31 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Public Art in La Junta, CO
      • Public Art in Niwot, CO
      • Wyoming Dinosaur Center, Thermopolis
      • Morrison Museum, Colorado
      • Thermopolis WY
      • Public Art in Glen Rock, WY
      • Sometime in the 1970s, I bought a set of Rapidogra...
      • Carved pumpkins yesterday in honor of my niece's 2...
      • I can see it's going to be hard to keep this up wh...
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.